Tuesday, August 23, 2011

BEDA Day 23: EARTHQUAKE

So there was an earthquake here today. Well, not HERE... in Virginia. But I felt it here. It was quite the wimpy earthquake. Apparently it wasn't insanely wimpy in other places, but it was to me. The most entertaining part of the whole experience was watching Nick freak out and overreact over Twitter. Fun times. My personal favorite quotes:




Hahaha. I seriously had to stop myself from just screencapping his entire Twitter.

I've recently become obsessed with The Sims Social, which means that I have now become one of those people that plays games on Facebook. Which is disconcerting.

But THE SIMS SOCIAL YOU GUYS. It's so... amazing.

Kat and I are "good friends" on The Sims Social. And we had a lovely conversation last night:*

Ohmygoodness. Kat and I are now “good friends” on The Sims Social.

Hey interesting story about Kat and me: We have actually sort of kinda met in person sort of. Like, we were in the same room, a few feet away from each other, and acknowledged each others’ existence via Twitter. But never actually talked.

Oh the life of the socially awkward.

In fact I will point out that we have been in the same room AT LEAST THREE TIMES.

That I know of at least.

God we’re terrible.

I remember two. The first time I remember we just shared awkward eye contact. And then, the second time.

There might be more but I don’t even remember because we’re so awful at, y’know, communicating in person.

NEXT TIME WE ARE IN THE SAME ROOM, I AM TALKING TO YOU. YES.

I was at Triple Rainbow Awesome Tour, the Driftless Pony Club show, and Contour.

BUT YES DO IT

I mean we are GOOD FRIENDS after all

Now that you say that, I think I might vaguely remember you from the Triple Rainbow Awesome show. Maybe. I might. Not sure.

But anyway. We will talk and it will be glorious and still very awkward but in a glorious way because we are GOOD FRIENDS and that’s what GOOD FRIENDS do.

We should totally giggle together.

Anyways. I think that's all I have to say today.

ACTUALLY. NO. WAIT.

In case anyone reading this is interested: There is an opening for the Wednesday spot on Vlogstreet, a collab channel full of very lovely and adorable people. If you would like to join, check out this thread.

Now I'm done.



(Because it's Vondell Swain's cat. Oh, I'm friends with Vondell now on Facebook. Because of The Sims Social. Yeah.)

-Jess

*Kat in orange, and me in black, in case you couldn't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment