Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BEDA Day 9: Happy Birthday to My Least Favorite Person

I’m not a fan of complimenting others, but when I do it ends up being very excessive. My most common one is calling someone my favorite person. I do this amazingly often. Like yesterday, when Harry was on blogtv, I was going to tweet that he was my favorite person. He’s really fun and nice to talk to and stuff, but he’s hardly my favorite person.

Vondell Swain posted an accent video yesterday, and I felt the urge to call him my favorite person. Actually, if I go through my comment history on YouTube, I think I did call him my favorite person. I love Vondell - I’m still not exactly sure why - but I don’t think he’s my favorite person.


I have no idea who my favorite person actually is, but if you make me temporarily happy, I’ll call you my favorite person. So, like, if you ever want to be called my favorite person, just talk to me for a few minutes, and you’ll instantly become my favorite person.

But anyways. It’s Tuesday August 9, and that means that it’s the birthday of my LEAST favorite person. Or favourite, as he would say.

Kidding, Samuel :)

Yeah so it’s my friend Sam’s birthday today which is fun. I’m very proud of myself that I remembered* that his birthday was today, because I’m abysmal at remembering summer birthdays. I guess I’m slightly better in August because of BEDA, which forces me to constantly remember what the date is. Regardless, he should feel special.

I’m posting early** because today will be a boring day consisting of doing summer work for school and saying Joyeux Anniversaire to Sam every few hours.



(Partially because of Sam’s birthday... But you guys. Look at his collabmates. The Vlogstreetians are so freaking adorable. Like, they really are some of my favorite people.)***

-Jess

*Without Facebook’s help, I should add.
**I’m writing this in my writing class, which is something that I should have thought of doing before.
***By the way, Sam, I am the baby of my collab channel too. So.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou very much for this blog, and for remembering without Facebook...you are my favourite person!

    ReplyDelete