Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BEDA Day 10: Turntable.fm

Today was much less productive than I hoped it would be. Excitingly, I got an email from Pottermore today! But it was only telling me that I am one of the million to get early access. Which I already knew. I still have to wait a bit to actually get into the website. *shrug*

I've just become addicted to turntable.fm which is this awesome music website that is difficult to describe. The room that I'm in is awesome, the people in it are awesome, everything's just awesome. Most rooms have a theme, but this one doesn't, just "good music." We've gone from Red Hot Chili Peppers to Sons of Admirals to Spice Girls to classical music that I don't remember the composer of. It's amazing and fantastic and yeah.

This is where I end this post.

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment