Friday, August 5, 2011

BEDA Day 5: Cows are cool

The fifth day of August! This month is going so slow. Gah. It always does.

I don't like, forget that I live in a small farm town, but I was very aware of it today. We ate at a DINER. And then went to a DAIRY. THERE WERE COWS. Cows are cool.

We haven't been to the dairy in a long time, and my dad was sure that we haven't since we moved to our current house. But I know for a fact that we did. Only because I know that this kid whose family owns the place was Gil in late fifth/early sixth grade. So.

Actually, those of you reading this might not even know what that means. I explained the whole Gil thing at some point, but I can't find where I did that. But like. It stands for Guy I Like and the owner of the title that changes every once in a while. It's by far my easiest way of keeping track of time.* I can't talk about the current Gil because haha yeah he READS THIS BLOG. SO. Like. If I say anything, he'll immediately know it's him SO NOPE.

In other news...

The Pottermore Magical Quill Challenge is finished now. I was lucky enough** to register on the first day. I think that everyone I know now has an account. Like, seriously, does anyone not have at least one by now? All that's left for us to do is wait for the welcoming email. I'm hoping that the people who registered on the first day will get their emails sooner, because if the people who just registered a few hours ago get in within a few days and I have to wait a few weeks... I'll be upset.

Honestly, I'll get over it. I'M MAGICAL.

That is all.


(Because Tom is awesome. So is Lady Gaga.)

-Jess

*Better than my age, which is really strange.
**I hate saying that. I wasn't lucky - I just didn't sleep and stayed up until 5:30 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment