Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BEDA Day 24: Might as Well

I had originally planned to write this while my video was uploading, but I actually haven't even started filming the aforementioned video. Because my camera died. MY CAMERA DIED. This may not sound like a big deal to anyone else, but my camera has never died before, even though I've had it for over a year I think. I don't know how long I've had it. But it's been a long time.

So it's charging. And I really wanted to make this video and sigh.

Today is John Green's birthday. I didn't get to help with the making of his birthday present because of vacation, but hopefully I'll be able to help write at least one message for the calendars that we'll be making for the rest of his life. He might not see it until he's in his sixties, but he'll read my message eventually. EVENTUALLY.

I have more things to talk about, but I'll be talking about them in my video, which will be uploaded later tonight. Hopefully.


(This needs no explanation. It's just AMAZING.)

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment