Thursday, August 4, 2011

BEDA Day 4: If Jess was in charge...

I'm kind of too tired to write anything about today. I started working on my continuation of Zombicorns, but I have legitimately only written one paragraph of it so.

Today's starter in my writing class was "If I were in charge."

In this episode of Jess over-thinking things...

What would I even want to be in charge of? My problem is that I really don’t want to be in charge of anything. I’ve never liked the idea of being in any sort of position of leadership. I’m probably over-thinking things, but I don’t want to be in charge, because every decision would be too much for me and I would create even more problems. I’m more of a protester. I want to work for things to change, even if they won’t. I don’t want to have the power to change anything instantly. That’s probably why I’ve never wanted there to be world peace. If I don’t have a problem with something, there’s nothing left to do in life. If everything was perfect and/or instantly changeable, there would be no reason for anyone to be here. If I were in charge, I’d probably hide away, never making a decision, because having even the smallest amount of power is, to me, terrifying.


(This is my favorite cover that MiLo has ever done. Actually, I lied. My favorite is Shortwave, Part 1. Then this. Actually. Can't Be Tamed was pretty awesome, too. Um. Anyways I really like this cover that MiLo did one time.)

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment