Monday, August 8, 2011

BEDA Day 8: Probably had a point

You guys. I'm too tired to be writing this. Why do I wait to do my BEDA posts this late?

In my writing class, everyone else is mainly working on SAT and college admission stuff. But like. I'm not even in high school yet SO I DON'T CARE. So I just worked on writing my continuation of Zombicorns. I have the first chapter done and I like it. It'll probably be on the internet eventually, but not tonight.

For the starter activity, we had to write about a memorable event, and I wrote about August 25 of last year, the day that Esther died. I've been thinking a lot about Esther, because of Esther Day and it being August and yeah. But also I started rereading Mockingjay.

I should never reread this book.

Every single time I do, something bad happens. The first time, Esther died. This time, the riots currently going on in England.*

Oh I have to post this now so that I meet the deadline.

I probably had a point but I don't remember now.

-Jess

*I was going to say London, but it's now spread all over the place.

EDIT: Oh, and Harry (aka harryisaleaf) had a blogtv show and I was only there for a few minutes but that was fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment