Sunday, August 14, 2011

BEDA Day 14: Good morning!

Hello! My BEDA post was awful last night because I had a headache and went to bed and almost fell asleep but then remembering about my blog and yeah. There were really awesome thunderstorms last night, and we got nearly 3.7 inches of rain. I had that headache because of the storms though. Not the noise. I love the noise. But because of the pressure change. We haven't had a lot of rain this summer.

I'm leaving for Gettysburg in a little over an hour. I'll be gone for a week. But I've set up this blog to post every day so that I fulfill BEDA requirements.

And I sound like such a girl but I won't talk to Gil for a week and that makes me sad and GAH I'm just going to stop talking because I'm annoying myself with how stereotypical I am.


(For legitimately no particular reason.)

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment