Sunday, August 7, 2011

BEDA Day 7: Abby sucks*

I'm currently in at Mike Lombardo's blogtv show. But he's not even, like, on it. I've just been having a blogtv chat party with various MiLo internet friends. The front page of Blogtv has this really awful band playing, which was just described by Char as "that crappy nickleback cover band." Which Alexa has now called Pennyback. Anyways.

Abby made this lovely observation:

If you run your mouse back and forth across the big play button in the middle of the video, it sounds like tap dancing.

So I've been spending most of my time doing that. I'm not sure if Mike is actually going to, you know, go online any time soon. But. Yeah.


(Because Alexa at-replied me on twitter with this song... And it's now stuck in both of our heads. At least Photograph is out. I'm pretty sure this is better.)

-Jess

*She told me to title it this, by the way.

Edit: Abby ended up going live on Mike's blogtv. And we wrote this story and yeah: http://abbystubenbort.blogspot.com/2011/08/jess-sucks.html

1 comment:

  1. BEST SONG EVER.

    I think we should start a band called Pennyback. It has potential

    ReplyDelete